You won't find a wider selection of wheelchair ramps anywhere - or a lower price on one, either. Whether you need a trifold or suitcase ramp for easy access on the go, require threshold ramps for raised doorways in your house or apartment, or are seeking to permanently install a modular ramp system for your home or office, Jazzy Electric Wheelchairs can help. We offer comprehensive service in planning for and installing ramps to vehicles, places of residence, and businesses. Please call our wheelchair ramp specialists today at 1 (855) 638-7554 - we'll be glad to provide you with all the information you need to get started on your project!
- Modular ramps are built for both home and commercial access. Our modular ramp systems are strong, durable, portable, flexible, and, best of all, affordable.
- Rear door ramps are three-section, manually operated van ramps. These are the best options for customers who need a reliable, affordable van ramp.
- The side door van ramp folds into quarters, leaving half of the door opening accessible. These are excellent tools for a wheelchair user who needs to be able to transfer directly into the front passenger or driver seat.
- Solid ramps are designed to be used by scooters, electric wheelchairs, and manual wheelchairs. These lightweight ramps are ideal for temporary or semi-permanent indoor and outdoor use. Suitable for home or commercial access.
- Suitcase and single-fold ramps are designed for scooters and wheelchairs. They can be collapsed into a smaller-sized unit for easy portability when not in use.
- Threshold ramps are designed for use with scooters and wheelchairs. They are lightweight yet durable modular ramps designed for clearing doorways, sliding glass doors, and raised landings.
- Trifold ramps are intended for use with both scooters and wheelchairs. These unique ramps utilize a 3-panel folding design to provide compact storage and portability.